Marage Shipping and Trucking Service
The business in Los Angeles is now being handled by Reynolds Shipping. The receiving and delivering operation here in Belize is still Marage Shipping and Trucking Service.
July 19, 2017
Today, Wednesday, July 19, the second container is being cleared in Belize City. We will inform you when delivery and pick-ups start. These containers are the ones that left Los Angeles in May and June. The shipping delays were things beyond our control and we truly regret the delay and the inconvenience for our customers. Thank you for your patience and your patronage.
Please note: It is not always possible to find out specifically if a certain order has arrived in Los Angeles. The best thing to do is to be sure your shipping company either gives you a tracking number, or can let you know if your package was delivered.
This company does its best to accommodate our customers; we do what we can to keep your costs reasonable.
For any questions about your merchandise arriving in Corozal or delivery, please call Clifford at 624-2654.
We need the information from your invoices for the inventory list for customs at least a week before the container arrives, so please get them to us as soon as possible after you have ordered them. Thank you for your cooperation! If you do not have a printer, you can email your invoices to a place that does printing, and they will print them and you can pick them up and pay a fee for it. If you want to be on the mailing list, send your name and email address to
We have a big mailbox out front for you to drop off your invoices, in case we are not home. Please continue to use the old location mailbox though pick-up is at the new place in Hall’s Layout. Locator maps on this page below.
For your convenience, if you live in Consejo, you can put your invoices in Rose Gardner’s mailbox.
Mailing list for notifications: At times during the year, it may be necessary to suspend receiving packages for a period of time, and we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will, of course post that on our webpage here, but if you would like to be put on a mailing list to receive an email notification of such times, please send your name and email address to . We will also send you an email when the next shipping date will be as soon as we know. We will send you verification that you are on the list. Please note that this email address is not for sending information or questions about shipping. The email address to use for that is .
Please note: The $1.25 per pound for shipping DOES NOT include taxes and duty, which are added to the per pound cost. The duty on electronic products is 35% of the cost of the item, so be prepared for that when your shipment arrives. And please have your invoices to Marage before the shipment is due.
Marage Shipping and Trucking Service, owned and managed by Clifford and Dorla Marage, has over 20 years of experience with providing reliable, affordable shipping from the United States to Belize.
Located in Corozal Town, they will transport cars, boats, household goods, commercial goods, and almost anything you can imagine. They give personal care to your goods, and will deliver them to your home or place of business in Belize.
See our Contact Us Page for Google maps of the location to drop off invoices and the place to pick up packages.
Here is information about how you can get your goods shipped by this great company. Use this address:
(Your Name) c/o Reynolds Shipping
3720 South Normandie, Apt 3
Los Angeles, CA 90007-4257
- Make sure you have a name on your package to identify that it is yours. It is best if you also put the name Reynolds on it so they can sign for it, and the people who do most of deliveries know them. Here’s a suggestion: if your last name is Campos, you might send the package to: Campos C. Reynolds (Campos care of Reynolds). Or you can put Your Name c/o Reynolds (as above). Different companies allow different ways to put names on shipping labels.
- Inform Marage in Belize of what you have coming. See contact information below.
- Be sure, if your packages need to be delivered, that Marage knows how to locate you.
- Provide Marage with invoices of your products before they arrive for tax and customs purposes, and please note that duty on electronic items is 35%.
- Most items are approximately $1.25 US per pound for shipping, added to taxes and customs duties. So your cost is a combination of shipping, taxes, and customs duties.
When shipments are due in Belize, for detailed information about YOUR package or delivery, please call Clifford at 624-2654. Thanks!
- Los Angeles (323) 419-1778, Cell: (310) 259-1693
- Belize Cell: (501) 624-2654, 621-1917
We are attempting to keep the shipment dates updated on this webpage, so check back often for current information.
Thank you for your patience and your patronage.
— Clifford, Dorla, and Brinston Marage