COVID-19 Open Restaurants, Businesses, Etc.
This is a list of businesses that are or will very soon be open, perhaps on a limited basis, during the COVID-19 Emergency. For restaurants and similar establishments, that probably means take-out, and possibly delivery. Where possible, we include a link to their listing on Corozal.bz.
- Businesses with this icon have a link to their Listing on this website.
- Those with this icon have a link to their Facebook page.
- Others have no link, just information.
Restaurants and Similar Establishments
- Al’s Cafe, 5th Ave, 422-3654
- Bambys NIGHT Spot, #9 4th Ave, 605-9687
- Ben’s Chinese, 4th Ave, on the corner next to the Civic Center
- Chill & Grill Corner, 626-5664
- Coconut Hut, 46 4th Ave, 637-9298
- Corozo Blue’s, South End, 422-0090
- Crepe House, 607-1768 or 605-6156
- Habanero Grill, 53 Santa Rita Road, 622-9057
- House of Dip, 13 1st Street, 403-5888
- June’s Kitchen, College Road, near Highway, 422-2559
- Lé Deliclassy, 35 Santa Rita Road, 607-6048
- Mario’s VIP Restaurant, 13 4th Ave, 605-4038
- Mar’s Caribbean Gardens Corozal, 402-0108
- Natural Mystic, Corner George Price & Jerusalem Streets, Finca Solana, 628-0813
- RD’s Diner, 7 4th Ave, 422-3796
- Ruby’s Ceviche, Miami Beach, 669-6391
- Sky Bar and Lounge, Finca Solana, Consejo Rd, 605-2680
- Smokey Lane Bar-B-Que, 19 2nd St North, 625-3444
- T.M.J’s Fun House, 2.5mi Santa Elena Rd, 629-2375
- Tortuga Grill & Paddle Lounge, Corner 1st Ave and 6th St North, 402-0118
- Vamps Homemade Ice Cream, 41 1st Ave, 630-6098
- Zoey’s Cuisines, 422-3968
- Wicho’s Kitchen, 113 4th Ave/7th St South, 632-5140
Most groceries, pharmacies, and other essential businesses will be open, perhaps with limited hours. Some others are:
- A & R, 17 4th Avenue, 422-0205
- Belize Diabetes Association Corozal Chapter, 27 7th Ave, 624-4476
- Courts, 5th Ave, 627-8803
- Foto Alex, 89 4th Ave, 422-0072
- GAMAA Solutions, 22 4th Ave, 620-2402
- Mrs. Cheb Laundry & Dry Cleaner, 7th Ave, 636-6969
- Prohealth Alliance Clinical Laboratory, 5th Ave, next to 5 Rivers, 422-2522
- Thunderbolt Water Taxi, Municipal Dock, 628-8590 or 610-4475
- Tropic Air, Corozal Airstrip, Ranchito, 422-0356